Thursday, January 1, 2009

tag from chacha

1. Do you think you're hot?
~owh..iye kot..

2. Upload your favourite picture of you!



3. Why do you like that picture?
i like the background plus dis is my nature luk..muhahaa

4. When is your last time you ate pizza.
6december!

5. The last song you listened to?
exist..ntah pe tajuk ntah

6. What are you doing right now beside this?
chatin ym wif my fren + smsing sum1

7.What name would you prefer beside yours.
hm...soklan pe nih

People I tag.

1. ema
2. mai
3. nizar
4. kak teng
5. ecah


8. Who is number 1?
my ex-iprmate..haha.

9.Number 3 is having relationship with?
he is single n available beb!

10. Say something about number 5.
glabah, cute, baik hati n seorg penuntut MMU Cyberjaya!

11. How about number 4?
very stylish,photo freak n so tall!

12. Who is number 2?
my ex classmate, karokemate, president of club wanita solo...haha

1 comment: