Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mother's day

It would be very remiss of me to let today pass without wishing all wonderful mothers, a very happy Mother's Day to all mothers in the world, n to my mama, my mother in law to be..(ehee..ada ke??..blum lgi baa..hentam jer tulis nih...),my aunts and all my student's mother..As someone who was fortunate enough to spend plenty of my childhood with my mother, I can say without hesitation that these woman shaped who I am today...errmm... thank u mama..i luve u so much..(cannot describe that feel..errmm..hope 2 c u soon..rely2 mish u ma..). I definitely don't think I'm cut out to be a mother myself, but I hope I can at least be a supportive sister and a fantastic aunt for all the challenges that lay ahead..ahaaa..

so to all mothers in the world..happy belated mothers day!..muuaahhhhhhhss...
(better late than never ok!)


dazzling du0..haha..me n my mum!


sgat merindui saat ini!

No comments: